Re: (TFT) TFT Codex 2000 update

Hi Chris,

On Jan 15, 2008 12:39 PM, Chris Nicole <chris_nicole@operamail.com> wrote:

> I have updated the links on my TFT Codex web page.
> I have closed off a few dead or broken links and added a few new ones.
>
> http://www.loran.karoo.net/tft/index.html

Very nice job. I have to consider joining one of the play-by-email
campaigns. How slow is combat when people only post once/day?

Re: The online Melee rules - the Bluwiki site has been flaky for the past
couple of days.

I found another location for Melee rules in HTML:
http://tft-melee.wikispaces.com/Melee

I often do searches for "Flavius Marcellus, youngest centurion of the
Legion" to find these sites :-)