Re: (TFT) Remember the human (rule 1 of the core rules of Netiquette)

Be kind to be cruel.

You catch more flys with honey than you do with vinagar.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I realise that most of you guys are BETTER, SMARTER, and in any other way SUPERIOR to me.

This does not disturbe me.
A medium fish can occasionally have a thought.

To tell you the full truth, I can not express how tickeled I am that folks still CARE!

Thirty years and there are STILL some of us left!?!?!

This speaks VOLUMES as to the power of the TFT system.

Let's use this list to try to find where we agree?

Would this be a good base to start from?

Can we define ANY of these terms objectivly?

Does ANYONE think this has ANY import?

Jay