(TFT) Non-Cidri TFT

How many other people here run (or play in) TFT games that are definitely not
set on Cidri?

I almost never run a game set in a pre-made world, or in one adopted from
fiction; I almost always create my own setting. Even when I do use a pre-made
world, I will often create an "Elseworlds" version of it for my own game.

For that matter I'm the same way about fan-fic and fan-artwork. When I write
a story, the fun part for me is creating my own characters and setting. Why in
the world then should I write a fan-fic story where I have to do the hard
scut-work, but don't get to do any of the fun stuff?

Now I seem to be a minority in this view, but I can't be the only one. Is
there anyone else on the list who is like this?

Erol K. Bayburt
Evil Genius for a Better Tomorrow