Re: (TFT) Mark's equal-area-icosahedral map

Thanks for this one Rick!
I'm still trying to get my head wraped around it for Orbits but I was only up to Space Trader for representing a whole Planet at a time.
Who says the Mnoren didn't leave a starship or two (or three, or four, or a hundred, or a thousand, and so in 1843 the louisi.... ahem.)

Jay