Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1004

Eh, I think 1 apprentice per hex is a good limit, since they need to
gesture. The questions of timing, communication, coordination and missed
rolls due to range seem relevant. Aid being a thrown spell and average DX
10 means that even the guys at range 1 have a less than 50% average chance
to get you all their fST on the first turn. You might even want to develop
a dance pattern that gets the most people close to the caster in the least
amount of time...

PvK