Re: (TFT) Leaving List

I take that back - I had not made any personal attacks until Ray had made his. I think I called him emotionally disturbed.

David

On Apr 28, 2008, at 8:55 PM, David Jackson wrote:

I have not made a single personal attack on anyone.

However, Ray Rangel had become personally insulting to me.

I am not going to take the fall here simply because I disagreed with a new poster.

David

On Apr 28, 2008, at 8:39 PM, Jonathan & Laura wrote:

I have to agree with Dave, here. Over the last few days I've been seriously contemplating leaving because of the actions of this poster. If there is going to be no moderation of uncivil behavior/personal attacks, I'm going to
sign-off also.

And a public thanks to Ray Rangel for not rising to plenty of "bait".

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
Wizard Master
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:07 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Leaving List

I have been lurking for quite awhile ... some time actually. I havent ever posted but I have been enjoying the very useful threads and posts but enough

is enough. I am tired of one person attacking other people in their posts. I

am removing myself from this list. A new person posted his thoughts and ideas and he is personally attacked by someone on this list. Another person
brings up some good points and this person attacked him for a falsely
visioned insult. Now in his reply to someone else on a completly different topic saw fit to include an attack on that other person. I love this game having played this 20+ years ago but one person is ruining it by personally insulting other people and is very rude and obnoxious. Its a shame that one
person can not handle just be polite.

Just thought the moderator of this list should know the reason for my
depature.
-Dave