Re: (TFT) We spend more days playing outside

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:36:38 -0500
David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:
> There is a written and verbal test, and a general air of seriousness
> in being issued a ``chit.``

Ah, the good ol' "Totin' Chip".  I never saw anyone get the chip yanked,
not even Andy Shea(*), who once put a hachet in his foot.  The "rip a
corner off" thing is completely new to me.

(*) A few years later I caught Andy with his arm in the driver's side
wing vent of my '68 Mustang, right up to the shoulder trying to reach
the door handle.  Imagine his surprise when I caught him with a knee to
the stomach and a face smash against the frame.  He never was particularly
bright.