Re: (TFT) Firing from behind a tree?

Page 22 of Advanced Melee has Dex adjustments for concealment. They break down to being:

-2 if YOU are vertically half-hidden (leaning out from behind a tree or a wall and firing)
-4 if your target is half-hidden
-6 if only your targets head and shoulders are exposed

So firing at a guy behind a tree would be -4 adjDex, or -6 if you're also behind a tree.

I'm not sure if it says anywhere whether this adjDex effects initiative order and/or the number of shots you can take per round.