RE: (TFT) My old optimal character...

Quoting David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>:

Mine was the ''pit fighter.'' Being able to 'ready' and 'throw' a two dice
boomerang in one action pretty much decides the match.  Tripping an opponent
before the double damage halberd charge lets this character defeat bears and
young dragons. Even flying opponents can be forced to land.
ST 13  Halberd 2d, bola (trip), boomerang 2d
DX 11 (13 thrown)
IQ 8  Pole weapons(2), Thrown weapons(2), Bola(1), Boomerang(1)

Get off my lawn! Yours is Advanced Melee. My poor guy was the first printing of Melee, and had never seen a peculiar weapon...
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com