From: Jim Zmrazek <jzmra@hotmail.com>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: RE: (TFT) Chariots in TFT?
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 20:21:12 +0000

The reason I came up with the 3 hexes long is because it fits the length of a
Warhammer chariot miniature.  To make it any larger would mean that there
would be a ton of undesirable space on either side.  I'm still working on some
of my rules for that.  If you want I'll let you know how it works after a few
more playtests.