Re: (TFT) Con of the North

Thanks Richard, but I already know the rules (he asked me, and I replied). But he hasn't played in forever, and was readong from the 3rd edition of the regular Melee rules. In those, some of the basics were hazy. It's not all that obvious when a figure may choose to defend/dodge. And it's not clear whether defending/dodging last past the end of the turn. If it didn't it makes for one of those situation where a low DX screws the figure really good, because it could potentially never defend/dodge against a higher DX attack.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com