(TFT) Anybody make a definative guns list?

I searched around the archive and I found a few posts about guns.  They were
made awhile ago, so I thought I'd bring it up again.  Since I use miniatures
(mainly Warhammer Fantasy), a lot of the models have firearms of sorts.  The
arquebus and blunderbus rules really don't work well for me, so I was hoping
somebody could comment on what works for them.  Here are some of my ideas,
based off the weapons my figures have.

Rifles:  I've decided to just make rifles work as heavy crossbows.  Easy
enough to do.

Pistols:  The pistol is a one handed weapon.  You can move up to half your MA
and fire it with no additional penalty.  It is -1DX to hit for every 3 hexes
to your target.  ST 12 to weild, and does 1+1 damage.  Fires every turn when
unengaged.  When engaged, you may use the pistol with another one handed
weapon.  Both attacks are -4DX.

Blunderbus:  This one is a bit tricky.  I made it have a maxiumum range of 6
hexes.  It is +6DX to hit that figure.  All figures adjacent to the target
might also be hit.  You roll your DX normally for all the others.  It does 1+1
damage.  It takes ST 14 to weild and fires every other turn.

Those are just some of my ideas, but I haven't played around with them that
much.  Tell me what you think.