Re: (TFT) so is the brainiac TFT site officiall gone?

Joe,
Please accept my appologies. I missed your TFT Vault when I posted my list of TFT resources on the web.
I have added a link to it now in my 'TFT Rules on the web' section:
http://www.loran.karoo.net/tft/index.html

There are still net archives for those that missed them before of Ty Beard and Errol's websites here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/www.reese.org/tft/

http://web.archive.org/web/20050209192214/http://members.aol.com/erolb1/

I hope that Ty and or Errol will republish their work or make it available to TFT gamers.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/