(TFT) More on hexes

Hexes: I have always been a player but with the extra time I now have I
thought I would try running a campaign. The very first thing I struggled with
was hex size. How does 1 1/3 meters per hex translate into the real world?
There were a few times when I sat at home staring at the walls of the room and
trying to imagine how many swordsmen could fit comfortably in the room and
still strike something. If my wife had asked me what I was thinking I probably
would have had to lie.