(TFT) Formating

   After writing scathing feedback to Microsoft's Windows Live team, about the formating atrocities caled hotmail, they have finally seen the wisdom in allowing me to turn off auto formating and just type in plain text.  For everyone who's suffered through one of the eye bleeding mangles that was done to some of my posts I apologize.  I am pleased to see that I now have control over the actual words I am typing.  I can now resume broadcast as normal.  There is a fair to even chance that any table I post will now stand a chance of not melting into a jumble of numbers.

David Michael Grouchy II