Re: (TFT) Yet another computer...

Oh WOW!
An encore!

Okay folks, for my next number I'd like to slow things down a bit...
< sits at keyboard and tries out his Randy Neuman cords >

Ughhhh

I should wait till the NEXT day to report on a session that involved a beer.
Or six.

I've got crazy leaking out at the seems anyway, Jay REALLY don't need more help in that area.

Still, THAT song should be on the "soundtrack" for those of you who use music pieces in gameing.
It came up RIGHT at the last encounter of the night and I had to shut down amid loud protest.
Fired up for the next session and whatnot.

That list of places is WOAFULLY incompleate, anyone wanna add some places?
I'll add the cave and cavern info first, but I'll end up with a little blurb on each one.

Finally, a group gets its Illuminati card when it writes its charter.
Any "Law" types wanna write up a general model?

I'll have the room info up this evening.
I'm also working Cad pretty heavy just now.
Been on an artistic bent the last few days and I've been making fold up figures with arms, legs, tails, etc.

Like the punch out ships, (tons of them too, and trebuchetes, and castles, and...) but to the scale of the BattleMap (8"x10" i.e. no "funny" shaped paper, I can buy it all at Wal-Mart, not FORCED to "Little Wars")

I'm SLOWLY making web pages.
Probably the only way some of this will ever see daylight...

Coffee.
COFFEE!

Anyhoo, sorry for the TOO silly.
Still on a roll fromm the session and a buzz makes for bad posting.

The first time I voted sober we got Obama.

This could mean something...

< laughs on his way for COFFEE! >