Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

< stretches >

"Y-A-W-N-!"

< rubs eyes >

< blinks >

< looks around >

< sighs >

" Another poor ass day..."

< pets kitty and takes some solace from her purrs >

< reaches over and flicks on computer >

Okay, note to a dead gamer.
To all of those who put aside those childish things in service of a life.
When you are very old and gone childish-small again, with childish ways and childish yens and, in need of a story, make a wish for the old storyteller, the dumb yet wise companion.
Send for me, and I will come back.
(I THINK that's basically Ray Bradbary, bury, barry? Hell I don't know...)
The Twilight Zone

The little people have no respect for the public.
I'm a fricking press agent and my clients are so weird that they make Michael Jackson cringe.
And they pick ME for the public face?
Like I've ever given a good god-damn what anybody else thinks.

There's a REAL temptation to just go Dictator, Hitler or Napoleon style.
Sheepole just want a finished project.
"When will you make an end of it?"
When I'm finished, bitches.

"Our method of developing the materials is also new. We do not believe in relying on a single author.

(neither do I but Sheepole (Word wants to correct as Shekel which I find hilarious) NEED a leader, and I'm starting to think that most people CAN'T lead, not just that nobody want's to do it cause it sucks...)

Instead, we use a highly trained, coordinated team consisting of:

Analysts - who analyze the situation and establish the information to be presented.

Language Controllers - who specify the language to be used.

Programmers - who transform the data from the analysts into established step-by-step presentation patterns.

Quality Control Analysts - who check the materials for usability, including a user test.

Production Crew - who illustrate, type, photograph and record the material in the final form desired.

This entire team works together like a production line. Each group is responsible for only one major function, which it has learned to do efficiently and well. No person checks his own work, and the common "pride of authorship" problem is minimized in the team approach.
This teamwork approach allows us to develop consumer aids which reflect sound scientific principals in  a consistent manner."
H.E.L.P. Home Emergency Ladies' Pal
Dr. K. Inaba

Of course YOU people are all smarter than me, and something like this will NEVER work.
So I do it all myself.
Don't forget your Henny Penny me droogies.

We're all a bunch of bonobo's.
We just like to lie to each other.
It ain't the tools, it ain't the speech...
What distinguishes mankind from the animals is our lies.
High Priest my ass, you just won't share cause you don't wanna work.
Most "people" wouldn't want the job even if they had the capabilities, although High Priests and their ilk are correct about one thing.
Keep the peasants down, because there's probably more than one that's better than you at your job.
The day the "Wisest Man In the World" thinks of himself so, well then he ain't.
See Morgensterns "The Princess Bride" description of how Buttercup rose in the charts as the most beautiful woman in the world.

It's okay to kill that, we're special.
Oh but it's NOT okay to kill that, it's special too.

I can kill.
How I choose to exercise that power is the 300-pound gorilla in the room.
Your "police" ain't gonna be there till after the fact.
I wonder if revenge is as sweet posthumously?
Assuming they can get me...

Whatever.

"Early Modern Europe was a willful and violent age. You discouraged
thieves, righted injustice, protected your family, and maintained your
honor with a sword.  Whether challenged to a duel, or fighting your
way through a tavern brawl, skill with cold steel was simple survival."
Pirates!