Re: (TFT) Dr. Jay's Interdimensional Psychodelic Carnival of Fun!

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:27:43 -0500
Cris Fuhrman <fuhrmanator@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 21:35, <Gavin@thefantasyquest.com> wrote:
>
> > Feedback PLEASE guys?  -Jay Carlisle
> Haha - I'll chime in here and say I read Jay's posts, one sentence at a
> time, until I fail my 3d vs IQ roll. Sometimes it's after 2 sentences,
> sometimes 2 pages... :-)
>
> Also, I think my IQ isn't constant these days.

Damn, beat me to this one.  This isn't a high-volume list, and there's
always a nugget of something at the heart of all these posts that gives
us something to work off of.  Don't stop!  (and share whatever you're
enjoying)

As far as 3D playing goes, I've used stand-up figures and scenery that
I've downloaded from the 'net and constructed.  The Microtactix stuff was
nice though it worked off a square grid.  It still added a nice touch to
one of the games I ran.

I love the heroscape and other 3D stuff like the Hirst Arts, but I'm already
too stretched for time to add another timesuck!