Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

Hey Sarge!

Wonderful info!

I see I've got refinements to be made...

Oh and the background stuff is from the manual.
I'm sorry to be unclear, it's the stuff I'm using for data and I don't wanna take credit for it.

I've written a couple of these, but as I'm incorporating some other game concepts I'm useing this as a sorta "on the fly" design example.
In my game world the Dutch might be the elves.

If I make the dwarves the Spanish, then I've already got Orcs as Indians and your information becomes QUITE intresting...

I'm not advocating going really far with the match to "reality", but  game concepts like what 1 point of ST is should be better defined.

Sports Science says Joe Average jumps verticaly 24", eliete pros jump in the mid 40" region, and I've a record in Guinness of 6'2.75"
That seems to be a rough "range".
Body proportions let me know who can jump and grab the top of the Colosseum wall...