Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

Adian pays attention.
Jay SAID he had Prootwaddle like IQ, so if'n I wanna shut him up... I'll give him lots and lots to READ!

Well DONE Sir!
I tip my hat to your devious plan...
Ceptin' I've got notebooks FULL of this stuff.
And this is just boats!
You know about NOAA huh?
Here's another big one...
Defense Mapping Agency/Hydrographic Topographic Center
Washington, D.C. 20315-0030
Ever heard of U.S. Chart No.1?

I can churn out this kind of stuff for an extended period of time.
We haven't even TOUCHED my Nathaniel Bowditch yet...

You'll have to deflect me too a subject I know absolutely nothing about and THEN slap me with the reading.
It never worked for teachers, but done right it could stand a chance of shutting me up for a day or two...
Coffee!
Wait wait, don't tell me is coming on.

Fully-rigged ships

Flying jib
Jib
Fore-topmast staysail
Foresail
Lower fore-topsail
Upper fore-topsail
Fore-topgallant sail
Foreroyal
Fore-skysail
Lower studding sail
Fore-topmast studding sail
Fore-topgallent studding sail
Foreroyal studding sail
Main staysail
Main-topmast staysail
Main-topgallent staysail
Main-royal staysail
Mainsail
Lower main topsail
Upper main topsail
Main-topgallent sail
Main royal
Main skysail
Main-topmast studding sail
Main topgallent studding sail
Main-royal studding sail
Mizzen staysail
Mizzen-topmast staysail
Mizzen-topgallent staysail
Mizzen-royal staysail
Mizzen sail
Lower mizzen topsail
Upper mizzen topsail
Mizzen-topgallent sail
Mizzen royal
Mizzen skysail
Spanker

>From bottom to top of a mast the six possible sails are...
Main
Lower top
Upper top
Topgallent
Royal
Sky
And it looks like the three masts are...
Fore
Main
Mizzen

Sailor's Knots
Wall-knot
Wall and crown-knot
Double wall and double crown-knot
Single Matthew Walker's knot
Double Matthew Walker's knot
Lanyard knot
Spritsail-sheet knot
Simple, overhand knot
Running bowline-knot
Double becket-bend
Harness-hitch
Slippery-hitch
Half hitch
Cat's paw
Turk's-head
Blackwall hitch
Bowline-knot
Magnus hitch
Throat seizing
Studdingsail-tack bend
Clove-hitch
Timber-hitch
Sheet or becket-bend
Granny-knot
Square or reef knot
Figure eight
Carrick-bend
Cask sling
Fisherman's bend

Knots have a few purposes a few of which are; fixing a sail position to be adjusted later, securing cargo for the trip, loading and unloading cargo, tying off the boat, or joining separate pieces of line.