Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #1135

"I finally figured it out!!!!  Jay's a Nut.  He jumps from wooden ships and
iron men to soil samples all in one post!!!"

lol

At least it's better than Jay's the NSA!

If I keep up this filthy habit, I MIGHT figure out how to produce a few pages of quality.

The concepts are large and quite interconnected, ergo it is diffacult to seperate them out for me.

Then there's the diliberate obfustication... (me too, I know...)