(TFT) Really?

RPG = POV
This is Tactics.

Wargame = overhead view
Steve Wright has a joke about going into a cartagropher office and asking for a "map" that dosen't have an airial view.

This is a problem.

"I'm" not trying to tell y'all the ST of wood.
I'm trying to tell y'all that if we AGREE on the ST of wood then we can build stuff outta it that will work like the HO scale.
All our "toys" can work together.

If I can't replicate your "custom" "pretty" tools with material readely available, then I'm starting to think that your selling something...

NOBODY can screw with MY ideas.
I'll put 'em up "fair market" with anyones.
HOWEVER, I'll NOT support any system that REQUIRES funny componets.

Jays ideas dont require such trappings...
Just an agreemment upon the very basics so that I can present that to my players as the "limits".

Trying to save this for "my campagin" can be covered via "local conditions".
Yew for English Longbows grew on chalkclif regions?

Jay would rather encourage debate over this than be "correct".

I learn more about YOUR profession through your interractions wwith me...

< sings >

"  what the hell is wrong with me I can't do nothing right..."