Re: (TFT) Half-Hex Corridors

"Gwen, I have this one nasty habit. Makes me hard to live with. I write."

The DEAR girl looked puzzled. "So you've told me. But why do you call it a nasty habit?"

"Uh... Gwen my love, I am not going to apologize for writing... anymore than I would apologize for this missing foot... and in truth one led to the other. When I could no longer follow the profession of arms I had to do something to eat. I wasn't trained for anything else and back home some other kid had my paper route. But writing is a legal way of avoiding work and one that doesn't take any talent or training.
But writing is antisocial. It's as solitary as masturbation. Disturb a writer while he is in the throes of creation and he is likely to turn and bite right to the bone... and not even know he's doing it. As writer's wives and husbands often learn to their horror."

The MASTER goes on to condone my "office" concept.

A basic reading list for the List MUST include Mark Twain, R.L. Stevenson, H.G. Wells, and R.A. Heinlein.
If'n ya wanna read Jay anyway.
I figure most will take a pass.
Being a better god offends other gods.
FU.
FEED your people!

Oh yeah, pertaining to me Maou Tsaou persona.

There was a young man from China
Who wasn't a very good climber.
He fell on a rock
And snapped off his cock
And now he has got a vagina.

THAT about sums up THIS springs trip "into the woods".

What Jay SEES is surprisingly useful too some...

In THIS economy I can ACTUALLY be classified as an adventurer.

I get PAID too do crazy stuff.

I'm GOOD at it.

Don't tell ME about something you DON'T know.
Tell me about what you DO know.
I'll listen.
Else if, I gotta make the same stupid kind of mistakes SJ did.
I CAN'T know EVERYTHING!
But I can sure make a good stab at it.... And if I've got no help then the sheepole will take what "I" chose to feed them and must trust to fate that I am a kind shepherd.

Stick with me and you MIGHT get lucky.

THIS shepherd shan't "fleece" ya.

"I" figure that y'all won't let me waste away if'n I prove myself somewhat entertaining too you.
EVEN if I occasionally piss ya off.

I'd like to apologize, but the master says NO.
That doesn't mean that I have to inflict EVERY little thing on the List though.
I'm new at this and trying to find my balance.

A man who endeavors to improve himself is gonna look like an IDIOT to his peers.
Or something like that...

On an aside, I'm starting to care a LOT more for my "The Living Webster Enclyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language" circa '77, as opposed to my "Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary" circa '55.
Better reading.