Re: (TFT) Half-Hex Corridors

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:41:53 GMT
"maou_tsaou1@netzero.net" <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net> wrote:
> Jay suggests we make either Gavin or George our leader, (buck up fellas YOU made me believe, so I wanna HELP)
> Else if it devolves to Joe who seems too  be awfually busy.

Trust me, you don't want me as a leader!!  I just provide the soapbox.

For the single hex wide corridors, I've always used a string of hexes
connected at the flat side going off at whatever angle I wanted.  That's
how it mapped, the players were just told there was a long straight
corridor.  The mapping is just an abstraction of what I was trying to
describe, and I'm always willing to sacrifice accuracy in the abstraction
in favor of actually playing the game.

Now back to work, and more email from the insane overlord (and I don't
mean Jay!)