Re: (TFT) Reasonable force

After reading this message, I felt "impaired" and have come to the conclusion that someone put something in my coffee this morning.

----- Original Message ----- From: <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: (TFT) Reasonable force

If 2 stone chicken dung is unreasonable under abloian law then what weight CAN I put in my catapult?

How about jello?

Can I keep my catapult THEN?

It is my humble oppinion that the "digital" junk clears the 'airwaves' for the "robot army".
See Fort Knox.

If the Elk will have me I may be able to move while covering my heat sig, but I'll have to leave this coast heard behind if'n I wanna pull a Chief Joeseph.