Re: (TFT) Reasonable force

Jay wrote:

" I was checking my e-mail before "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" was over and one of the stories was about a man in England who had built a catapult to shoot his wife over the Avon back in 76.
Well sometime ago his home was robed so he pulled his catapult outta storage, packed it with 30lbs of chicken dung and aimed for his front door. This is unreasonable force and they took his catapult."

Now THAT is funny. I think there is a serious question just what sort of force is reasonable in such situations. 20lbs of chicken dung? 10lbs? What if it were thrown with a hand sling instead of a catapult?

No problem, Jay. Just goofing around.

Todd =====