Re: (TFT) Reasonable force

Not anymore than is already happining to anybody on a SOP basis.
Jay will simplly be extradited.

LOL

Sorry, but I got a bunch of "true story" e-mails what got me a touch riled.

Anyway...

Oh yeah!

The Arch Magnus' home.

The visual descriptions for passage through the doorways I've managed till now have been poor at best.
So the Little People showed me how to add two hexes, kinda like a little 4d hallway, and put a Mobuls twist between the Ana and the Kata steps in the 4th dimension connecting the proper entrance with it's desired exit.

To show this to players I took Esher's 'Metamorphosis', made a copy on the back, and turned the strip into a Mobius loop.

If they don't speak Geometry then they still get an idea of what I'm talking about, or more importantly what I CAN'T talk about.
It's pretty to look at too.

Okay standard deviation is the square root of the variance.
Using normal distribution something like 99% of the population should fall within 3 standard deviations from the population mean.
The mean average of the population and unit of standard deviation serve as something of a guide to the "power level" of a GM's campaign.
I consider the standard +/-3 deviations to equate to something like high school, college or pro.
A campaign with a statistical mean average of 21.2 with a standard deviation of 10.6 says something about the power level of a campaign.
63.6 point Figures mean.
95.5ish max "embodied" Stats.
A 32pt Figure is like throwing a kid out there, not so bad vs. other kids but not ready for "Prime Time" for sure.
The standard error is like 3.35 per 10 but this is kinda weird as I'm not measuring members of a population but rather trying to build populations via the methods we use to study real ones.
I can get tall Vikings vs. short Ninja for example.
I suppose each Stat should have its own deviation along with weight, height...

So I continue to screw up the math for 1" square-hexes on a 12"d globe.
Between like 25 to 60 degrees or from the tropics to the arctic/Antarctic circles on either hemisphere are delightfully frustrating to my little old brain.
Every time I look at the problem I screw it up.
PROOT!

I still can't ID the ones I call "foil-necks" but I've got at least 2 Rufus males with "foil" throat spots instead of the black/brown in the books.
If it's really for real then I get to look at names.

LOL

It simply can't be that easy, and every time in the past I've dug deeper to either find a flaw (frequently) or else if see that someone else figured it out awhile back (rarely, but nice to know you got there "independently" anyway.)
It's still a LOT of fun just trying...

I wonder if I can separate the species by spacing the feeders far enough apart?