From: Cris Fuhrman <fuhrmanator@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 12:06:42 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) 30 ST Figure Reaction to Hits

Hmmm. I didn't think to check versions. An OCR PDF that I have (which has a
1978 date) says this:

REACTIONS TO INJURY
A figure which takes 5 or more hits in one turn has its DX adjusted -2 for
the NEXT turn ONLY.
A figure which takes 8 or more hits in one turn IMMEDIATELY falls down. If
it has not already attacked, it may not attack that turn. It may do nothing
NEXT turn except stand up (or stay down). If it is in HTH combat it may do
NOTHING next turn.
A giant loses 2 DX for 9 hits in one turn, and falls down on 16.
Any figure whose ST is reduced to 3 or less has an extra -3 DX for the
remainder of the game. Any figure whose ST is reduced to 1 falls
unconscious, and any figure whose ST is reduced to 0 dies.