Re: (TFT) Focus, grasshopper.

Thank you Richard!

I agree!

Rules should let us each give our own oppinion.

I want the rules to be free and agreed upon, (says the pipe dreamer) but at least the best I can.
Some of my best moments have been "not about Jay".

Did y'all hear about me punching through stuff?

Well let me tell y'all about the "screnplay" version of better than "I've" ever achieved.

In the movie, Merlin puts his head compleatly through the wall into the neighbors apartment.
It was REAL close in real life.

Don't worry fellas, I,,,