Re: (TFT) Speak of it Again!

Ninjas?!?

REALLY?!?

You'd REALLY have me over a barrel if'n I'z to resort too such crude methods.
I'd hazord to guess that if "I" was your enemey you'd a least have the comfort of knowing you'd not see it coming.
Wait till you see what I've got for the DEA cats out this way.
You don't get to do THAT job and also live among us.
"I" know where the kids go to school.

They keep telling me NOT to be Moses.

OKAY!
LEAVE ME ALONE!

Then we might ALL carve a little happiness outta this shitstorm.
I use the term technacly after babysitting the infantile-delequint.

THREE dipers?!?

THANKS "LOADS" Halley!