Re: (TFT) Holy blit check this out (link)

Great big steaming GOBS of holy blit indeed!

Woah!

I spent the day with my head in 1977 through '79 Creepy, Epic, Eerie, Tomb of the Vampire and Marvel Preview Masters of Terror mags.

< hangs head and sighs >

Well "I" have NOTHING NEW as far as plotlines go.
At least Martin Salvadore did the art for MY IDEA, except it was published in '77.

Great minds?

Or, "Plagurize! Why do you think the good lord made your eyes? So plagurize..."
- Tom Lhear

HOWEVER!
Hollywood has nothing either.

What's probably gonna happen here is Jay goes to huge troubles just to get everyone on the same sheet of paper and make sure that it dosen't break anyone.
Then he tries an actual STORY and it turns out that the man who made the camera can't use it effectively.

Does Not Play Well With Others Chokes On Vomit is better than silly gamer starves to death.

Silly gamer!
Food is for people who do something worthwhile with their lives.

Or was that silly Rabbi?

"All students should be like milk and water. We are all friends from our past lives."
- Suzuki-roshi

Cooking makes cleaning possable, cleaning makes cooking possable.
It's all the same when we are good friends with ourselves and with the world around us.
To help us be good friends with ourselves and with others, with rice and cabbages, with pots and pans, we may need some rules:

Clean as you go.

Being good friends with the knifes, clean and replace them in the knife rack after use.

Being good friends with the sponge, rinse and wring it out; with the towels, fold and then hang them up, and wash when dirty, or before.

Being good friends with the counter, wipe it after use, and scrub sometimes; with the floor sweep and mop.

Get into the corners, and when your done, stand the broom on end or hang it on a hook.

After cleaning a greasy floor, sprinkle some salt where it's still slippery.

Being good friends with the dish sponge, don't use it on the floor.

Use the dish towel for dishes, and have another for face and hands.

Being good friends with the scraps and trimmings, make some stock.

Clean the sinks!

Clear the drains!

Be friends with your friends!

Please?

Jays suggestions.
I believe the words should mainly be atributed to Mr. Ed Brown, but I'm not sure he'd want the credit...
Still Sir, I barely tweaked it and wouldn't feal right about not refferencing the thing.
It's served me well with "roommates" issues.

Of course, it works on a NUMBER of levels, ergo I share it here.

So just how anoying AM I?

Iggy Pop's singing Jazz.
Jay's writting.
These are TRULLY the end of days.