Re: (TFT) General test of In The Labyrinth Game Mastering 1

SWEET Mr. F!

Thanks for the info.
Stay away for the best part od a decade and stuff CHANGES!

I've had Ms. Turring almost a week now and not a day has gone by w/o at least ONE update.

Oh yeah.
What mob family went legit and started up Novel?
I'll bet they have two divisions, the virus writters and the virus protection departments.
Pay us for this software (every year) or something bad might happen to your machine.