Re: (TFT) The Lost TFT book

Wouldn't Thor be more powerful than a demon?  I would hate to think of a
group of intermediate/advanced adventurers kicking his butt...it would seem
sort of ungodly.

Also, Tiera would have had spells if one were doing a straight trans from
D&D (9th level ranger was like, what, first level MU, and some druidic
spells, plus bard would get druidic spells too - it's been a while so I
won't swear to any of that).  Of course, if one were simply working from the
Kalevala that would be all moot.