RE: (TFT) Re: challenge-response spam filtering and mailing lists

It sounds like a good solution. Even if they don't post much, I'd really rather not have people leaving the list over something like this.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com

Quoting George Dew <gdew@ResponseNetworking.com>:
Thanks for the email Chris.
Yes, I know that it creates a lot of problems. I tried AppRiver and some
other services and was still getting way too much spam. In the mean time,
I'm changing the filters to accept incoming emails with "tft@brainiac.com"
in the "to" line. I should have been more careful about this.