Re: (TFT) New pre-painted Gargoyle Minis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sgt Hulka"
Subject: (TFT) New pre-painted Gargoyle Minis

Just thought I'd mention that Reaper just released pre-painted plastic gargoyles as part of its Legendary Encounters range. They're about $5 a piece and they're pretty high quality, as far as pre-painted plastics go.

Do they make to order?
I wouldn't ask them to make a 7 hex dragon that bends in the middle and has a flexable tail, but at the very least I require the bases of my models to fit the map scale I use. Elseif they are just penneys with a pretty decoration on top to me. =====