  From: John Linzy<mailto:juzjohn@sbcglobal.net>
  To: tft@brainiac.com<mailto:tft@brainiac.com>
  Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:29 AM
  Subject: (TFT) Give away

  All; I'm in the process of moving and came across the following items that
  realized I haven't touched since the last time I moved.  So, if anyone
wants
  them please let me know.  I'm in the northern Virginia area just outside of
  DC if you want to pick them up.  Otherwise all I ask is that you pay for
  postage.

  These are available on a first come first serve basis

  Thanks

  John

  juzjohn@sbcglobal.net<mailto:juzjohn@sbcglobal.net>

  Micro Quests

  Death Test: booklet only - used but good condition

  Death Test 2: booklet only - used but good condition

  Grail Quest: box & booklet - poor condition

  Treasure of the Silver Dragon: box, booklet & map - used but in fair
  condition

  Security Station: box, booklet & map - used but in good condition

  Unicorn Gold: box, booklet & map - used but in good condition

  Master of the Amulets: box, booklet, map & counters - used but in good
  condition.  Some of the counters have been cut out

  Orb Quest: box, booklet, map & counters - used but in good condition.
  Counters have been cut out

  Magazines

  Interplay #5

  Interplay #6

  Interplay #7

  Interplay #8

  The Space Gamer #21

  Adventure Supplements

  Tollenkar's Lair

  The Warrior-Lords of Darok

  Rules:

  In the Labyrinth - poor condition (still together but the covers are torn)

  Advanced Wizard - poor condition (covers & first\last pages are torn off
but
  not missing)

  The Fantasy Master Codex 1981 - good condition

  Fantasy Master Screen- used but good condition
  =====
  Post to the entire list by writing to
tft@brainiac.com<mailto:tft@brainiac.com>.
  Unsubscribe by mailing to