  From: dwtulloh61@cox.net<mailto:dwtulloh61@cox.net>
  To: tft@brainiac.com<mailto:tft@brainiac.com>
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 11:10 AM
  Subject: (TFT) Announcing Death Test 2010

  Hello All,

  Back in the day, I had great fun with the original Death Test programmed
  adventure.  But as I played it more, I learned more about it.  And I was
able
  to use this advance knowledge to the benefit of the party travelling
through
  the maze.

  I've always wanted to address this.  I've finally done it and the result is
  Death Test 2010.  It features:

  1)  A random floorplan,
  2)  Randomized Room Encounters
  3)  Randomized Actions within the rooms themselves.

  It also features a modular design - it is now ridiculously easy to add
  your own rooms or change the encounter logic within an individual room.

  If you would like a copy of this playtest version, please let me know
  where I can send a zipped file ( about 14M ).

  Happy Halloween!

  Dan
  =====
  Post to the entire list by writing to