(TFT) Hello!

Hello,
I'm a new subscriber.  Longtime fan of TFT (oh, gosh, since about 83 or 84?)
and just came across the mailing list.
I hope you guys are active.  I've been tinkering with some home rules I might
like to throw out there.
I was also hoping to find more info on some of the items on the index of
published TFT material.  I've got the FG and SG articles, as well as the
Interplay.  I'm very curious about the Different Worlds and Fantasy Forum
(whatever that was).
Anyway, looking forward to chatting with people!
Matthew