From: PvK <pvk@oz.net>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Pirates!
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Saturday, 30 October, 2010, 2:06

In my TFT campaign, I used Metagaming's galley combat microgame Ramspeed, as
well as Avalon Hill's naval wargame Wooden Ships & Iron Men (though few ships
in my game had any cannon, the sailing movement rules are pretty good), with a
few tweaks and adjustments to make them work together. Note that in coastal
waters, usually a rowed galley will be faster in the short haul, than a ship
under sail only.

--- Jay_Carlisle@charter.net wrote:

Also, an open ended game will need rules for sailing.
I suggest modified Car Wars.