From: Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>
Subject: Re: (TFT) High Level Play
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Sunday, 31 October, 2010, 14:21

I've long played high level campaigns.

I've added rules for contested rolls, e.g. X:X+1vsDX
many more high level talents and spells, and have
not hesitated to throw -16 adj DX modifiers at people
if I think it is needed.

I've also generally made it harder to get armor
than it is to ramp up damage.

It takes some work to run TFT at 50+ attributes but
it certainly can be done.

Rick