Re: (TFT) High Level Play

Well you do keep track of where things are carried... to tell the truth I've never used any games encumbrance rules (except for a coupla wargames that had heavy weapon users move slower...) cause they are imperfect. I find that just letting players carry things up until the point where it makes no sense is best.... I mean, using a series of belts and such to tie it all to you back and hold it down, i'm sure you could carry a dozen short swords and barely feel it (each one would be only 2-3 pounds in real life).... so yea.

Basically, i assume they can carry things unless its ridiculous, and it usually works.