Re: (TFT) High Level Play

That method does not work. As the stout lads are trying to hi him, he just pulls them into the pit, grabbing their weapons as they fall, and then he overruns the camp/prison, setting other prisoners free to help (Spartacus style) as he goes.

It is always very messy. Especially when the former prisoner finds the explosives.

On Nov 10, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Chris Nicole wrote:

Jay,
I would not try to build a prison out of wattle and daub.
It was generally used as infill in a timber frame structure.
Where mud and reeds are common resources, then wattle and daub can make a decent house.

If I wanted to keep Conan Pomfrey prisoner, I'd push him down the well and leave a couple of stout lads handy to bash him with clubs if he tries to get out...

Regards,

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Carlisle" <Jay_Carlisle@charter.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) High Level Play
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:22:22 -0700

What does 1 point of Strength mean exactally?

If you wanna allow a Connan that's three times as strong as the
strongest "muggle" then the only way I know what your talking about
is if the bloody term is defined ahead of time so I know what you
mean by 36 ST.
As it is 36 ST may as well equal the following characters <$TF(Q
Has anybody ever considered that if a player gets their Figure up
around Pomfrey brothers ST then they are likely to be able to beat
their way outta much "standard" construstion?
If I make the pesants build with wattle and daub then there will be
a pit/pond around most of that construction.
Any of those poor wattle and daub consturction guys would be
screwed out where "I" live as the "soil" is practically sand.

I love bouncing theory with folks but the part that makes us all
"playing the same game" is an agreement of the terms like 'what
does 1 pt of ST mean?'
=====

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/