RE: (TFT) A Point of Damage

Thanks for the welcome messages everyone. I am very excited to see what you are all working on and involved with. I have already related my story to David Miller and George Dew of how my interest had rekindled in these games after recently re-discovering Melee and Wizard in an old chest in the basement. I played these games as a kid and they were (and still are) fantastic.

It is really exciting to see the enthusiasm for these games live on, and great to see new games being developed along the same lines. Congratulations and best wishes to you all, and thanks for the warm welcome.

Quoting Gavin@TheFantasyQuest.com:

Welcome aboard, Brad!

Gavin Gossett
The Fantasy Quest
(615) 944-3805

Gavin@TheFantasyQuest.com

Brad Long wrote:

I am new to this list and this is the first post I have read.