Re: (TFT) Rules Test Question -- was: A Point of Damage

Such an advantage wouldn't outweigh the other disadvantages of low DX.

However I don't think even that advantage exists, because high DX characters may also (unless I mis-remember and it's just a house rule) delay their action if they choose.

--- brad@longbrothers.net wrote:
but, this sort of gives low DX an advantage - if they survive the high
DX attacks as they can "change their mind" during the round ...