Re: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

----- Original Message ----- From: "PvK"

Think of what? What do projectile flight velocities have to do with the slinker quiz?

If hexes, mega-hexes, and mega-mega-hexes have nothing to do with the "red herring" at least then I suppose nothing.

You realize terminal velocity is based not only on the air but the shape, density, spin, and roughness of the object moving through it?

Yes.
?
It's a general reference, are you ragging on me for not having nerflike equipment available?
:-)