Re: (TFT) Sports stuff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Carlisle"
Subject: Re: (TFT) Sports stuff

Now I see lots of rule of thumb type information about all kinds of athletic performance and Ibm curious to try and see how one works out under my little
attempt.

b is aparently code indicating that the bastard screwed up again with some kind of odd font punctuation followed by some random alt-### extended character inserted in place of the actual symbol intended by the poor jerk. I'll wait for googles word processor before I try and learn another and hopefully it'll take me to my grave without haveing to learn something else. Arial isn't just Arial these days reguardless if you abandon MS Arial for Arial basic.
I got hung with one of these bloody new fangled phones that has a tieny tiney querty keyboard.
Why the keyboard is layed out in touch type form is beyond me.
I'd have given a small nod to blind people if there were bumps on the f and j key but no... Shouldn't the high frequency stroked keys be rearanged for a tiny keyboard that require thumbs as the major keystrokers?