Re: (TFT) Classics Simulated (The Space Gamer #16, 1978): Melee and Wizard scenarios

Hm. The numbers for these heroes much better fit the way the stats work in my campaigns (most people are more or less starting 32 pointers, even a 36 pointer would count as a heroic figure, though far from a super hero). It seems a lot of people on this group have the view that a hero needs to be in the 50s...