Re: (TFT) Risqué Talents from Interplay #8

I missed that one. But the Talents specifically say that someone can bring appearance up with experience, just like another attribute. So they're probably still spending more than the IQ cost. Otherwise, the Talents are even stupider, because you can only get the highest level of Talent if you roll well enough for appearance. In which case, you might as well be playing D&D. So my specific numbers are off, but I think my points are still valid overall.
Quoting Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>:
I agree with everything you have said Neil, but
Appearance is a 'personality facet' which is
rolled on a 2d6.  See page 7 of ITL middle of
page.  It is not an attribute that can be
bought up with experience.
Rick