Re: (TFT) Contest?

I have thought about this.

I find it silly that a RPG claimed to aspire to "Universal" status and
spawned from gladiator combat should fail so badly at offering interesting
"crap shoots" on non-lethal confrontations.
Often I find "sporting" events to have a form of ritualized combat inheirant
in the game.
I really like a solution for this that takes into account fatigue.
Especially theses days I find that fatigue is at least a major factor in
these kinds of compatitions if not the major factor over the course of a
game.
Wizards already use this stuff to cast spells so it doesn't seem too off too
me from the system and answers a lot of questions.
IMO we should be counting fatigue points instead of "hit" points.