Re: (TFT) Shield combat

On Friday, September 23, 2011, Peter wrote:

>>The last time I came across the thing they we're doing Zombies vs.
Vampires
> and the whole thing just came across as flat stupid, at least the 5 or so
> minutes I bothered to watch.
>
> Seriously? That's a hilarious new level of retardedness for them.

They totally ignored the idea that Vampires are undead ergo where's the
attraction for a Zombie, but that's speculative too.
What really made me just shake my head was how they were talking about both
concepts in the same tone they used to talk about real-world warriors.
I gather the "experts" this time were authors so maybe they were sticking to
what was written in their books but still it really did come of as pretty
ridiculous the way they were doing the argue/brag thing about their sides.
They rerun it enough so if you get a chance to see it I'd think it'd be
worth a chuckel or two.
If they've already gone there though it makes ya wonder whats next?
Wish they'd give more info on the actual statistics and program they use for
those sims.
That's the most interesting part to me and its something they say almost
nothing about.